ddd

Bug in ddd configuration in Solaris 9 / x86

From: Davies, Daniel
Subject: Bug in ddd configuration in Solaris 9 / x86
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:01:59 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to compile ddd on a dual processor Solaris 9 box that has dual
Opterons.  I have gcc 3.4.3 and version 2.14 of binutils. The results of
running uname -a and invoking various tools with --version is at the end of the
enclosed file.

I'm including the configuration script because it says I should report an error
to you and because it's not working.  Solaris 9 does not support SSE2 opcodes,
so I guess it makes sense that 128 bit data types are not defined.

Any hints?

Dan

 <<error.txt>>