ddd

Re: INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP NEEDED IN YOUR COUNTRY (VERY URGENT)

From: Aliu
Subject: Re: INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP NEEDED IN YOUR COUNTRY (VERY URGENT)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:21:54 -0300

Dear Sir,

Best compliments of the season. I have a client who wants to invest in
your country and with about US$12.5M. My client is a General in the
Liberian army and he needs protection for his family.

if you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me as soon
as possible to discuss, for example the investment plan and agreement
procedure. I am waiting for your urgent
response. kindly reply with your business profile and telephone
contacts for easy communication.

Thank you.

Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar
Please, reply through:address@hidden