ddd

ddd debugger

From: Co Eugene
Subject: ddd debugger
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I already have ddd installed. I would just like to ask something. How do you install ddd and how do you configure it to work properly. I have a pro*c file which I compiled using the command, genmak rms.mk  <filename> but for some reasons it is not reading the executable version of the file I just compiled. Can you help me figure things out with the DDD i just installed?

Bottomline, I am searching for a tool that will help me debug the my pro*c program. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eugene

Do you Yahoo!?