ddd

AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

From: FRANK DONALD
Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:15:10 +0200

EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY PROMO
TRINITY ROAD, HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRE HX2 5GR
FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EALP/86-AC952004
AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 15th of October2004,of winners of the EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY PROMO held on 5th of MaY 2004.

Your email address was attached to ticket number 13-2466-69486-699; with serial number GP58-89 drew the lucky numbers 17-13-34-88-41-87, and consequently won in category A. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 in cash credited to file REF:NO. EALP/86-AC952004. This is from total prize money of US$3,000.000.00 shared among the three international winners in the category A.

All participants were selected through a co! mputer ballot system drawn from 100,000 companies/individuals from Middle East,
Australia, New Zealand,America, Asia, Europe and North America as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with a Security company insured in ref no. EALP/86-AC952004.Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$10Million international lotto.
To begin your claim, please respond back to your claims agent;

Duncan Richards
address@hidden

He will brief you on steps to be taken for due processing and remittance of your prize mon! ey. Remember, you must contact him using his mailing address not later than two weeks after this date or funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences.

Ticket number 13-2466-69486-699
Serial number GP58-89
Lucky numbers 17-13-34-88-41-87
File REF NO.EALP/86-AC952004

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
Mr. Frank Donald.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
EURO AMERICAN LOTTERY PROMO
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the Winners will result to disqualification

Mit WEB.DE FreePhone mit hoechster Qualitaet ab 0 Ct./M! in.