ddd

DDD - I'm not seeing the source code

From: James . R . Vance
Subject: DDD - I'm not seeing the source code
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:51:48 -0700

Using Red Hat Linux Enterprise 3 with DDD version 3.3.1

I'm using -g, and am using Code Crusader as the IDE and Makefile creator.

When I run DDD, I'm not seeing the source code except for the first 4 lines
of the main() file and those lines are just comments.

If I run the program in DDD with no break points (a must since I can't see
the code),  the program runs to completion.

I tried changing the Search Path within DDD of the source and object
locations to the absolute path but still nothing appears except those four
commented lines.

Next, I tried compiling a 2 line program by hand with -g, and I could see
the source code, everything worked fine.

I'm pullin' my hair out... Any help would be appreciated.