ddd

RE: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)

From: David Letcher
Subject: RE: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:49:19 +1000

Andrew,

I think my company firewall prevents me getting 'cvs' to access the pserver.

Ie;

$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ddd login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/ddd
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401
failed: Connection timed out

And when I tried WinCVS I got;

CVSROOT: address@hidden:/cvsroot/ddd (password authentication)
cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ddd login
Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401:/cvsroot/ddd
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs-pserver.sf.net:2401 failed: A connection
attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a
period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has
failed to respond.

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

Unless a build is to be created soon, I shall just revert to ddd-3.3.8

- cheers David Letcher
mob  : 0414 40 95 95
ph     : +613 9271 4512