ddd

Re: Specifying source path

From: Aditya Chaubal
Subject: Re: Specifying source path
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:33:09 -0600

I was using an older version of GDB (version 5.3.90 for Red Hat Linux)
.  I switched to version 6.0 and now DDD shows me all my source files
without me having to mess around with the search path.

And even when I changed the search path for source files, it did not
hang up like it did previously.

Thanks,
Aditya