ddd

Re: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)

From: ag
Subject: Re: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:27:18 SAST

> Hi,
>
> I am having troubles getting DDD to start and run the Perl debugger
> correctly.

Yes, this is a bug.  The perl debugger changed from 5.6.x to 5.8.x,
which caused DDD to become unusable with perl 5.8.x.  Although I
thought that the problems were solved in DDD 3.3.9, there are still
several very painful issues which make perl debugging unusable.

I've done some work on this since 3.3.9, but it isn't 100% finished
yet.  Sorry....

Andrew

This message was sent using MWEB Airmail.
JUST LIKE THAT
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/