ddd

Fedora core 2

From: Joby Joseph
Subject: Fedora core 2
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:34:12 -0400

I am using dd3.3.8 on Fedora core 2. (same happens with ddd 3.3.9)
I have gnuplot (Version 4.0 patchlevel 0).
When I ptry to plot a vector data ddd just stops with a popup window giving an
option to cancel the plot. When i cancel ddd crashes with the following
message in the terminal.

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  10 (X_UnmapWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  129422

I am attaching the .ddd/log file

--
Joby Joseph
SSP Lab, Acoustic Bldg.      Phone : +91 80 2293 2280