ddd

Problem Editing GDB Settings (Search Path for Source Files)

From: Andrew Shepard
Subject: Problem Editing GDB Settings (Search Path for Source Files)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 14:24:08 -0700

Navigate as follows:

Edit->GDB Settings->Search path for source files

I am unable (very frequently) to enter/delete/backspace etc. in this edit box. At times it works, then I enter a few characters and no more are accepted, I can't delete them, backspace etc. If I wait awhile, I can sometimes enter characters again. This seems to be a problem in most of the edit boxes I've tried to use, I'm just using this as a specific example.

Machine Specifics:

Redhat 9, Kernel 2.4.x
gdb version 6.1
ddd version 3.3.8