ddd

Re: problems attaching to a process running in sparc-Solaris 8

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: problems attaching to a process running in sparc-Solaris 8
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:51:03 +0200

Vince Goh wrote:
Hi,
   Can DDD attached to a process running with Cadence Ncverilog (ncsim) that
are dynamically linked(libpli.so)?  I have no problems attaching to ncsim
when was built statically into an executable.  However, building a dll or
bootstrap code loaded at runtime, I can't get DDD to attach to the process.

Vince Goh

Which debugger are you using?

Does this operation work if you use the debugger standalone?

Andrew.