ddd

DDD file loading

From: ama103
Subject: DDD file loading
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 00:44:20 +1200

Hi, I must be some sort of super helpless baby... I can't even get DDD to load
files... I get a No Source error, it says "/home/sysdeps/i386/elf/start.S: No
such file or directory" when I try to open a simple C executable. I have tried
messing around with the GDB settings for "search path for source files",
changing which seems to make DDD hang when I try to apply them.

I'm running redhat 9.0 if that helps any, and GDB by itself seems to be able
to load files with no trouble.

Any ideas? thanks if you can help

P.S. are the repeated lines in the tips of the day intentionl? a bug joke? :)