ddd

Re: ddd and perl 5.8

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: ddd and perl 5.8
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:41:34 +0100

Hi,

Look in the CVS repository. Especially:
Patch welcome.

Regards,
----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.debugging.ddd.general
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: ddd and perl 5.8

I've searched the archives, but found no references.  Has anyone done any work to prepare ddd for the Perl 5.8 version of the Perl debugger?   Some commands have changed as of Perl 5.8.0 (e.g. use 'B' to delete a breakpoint instead of 'd').   The commands were changed to be more consistent (according to the perl5db.pl doc).

I've fixed my local copy of ddd (3.3.8) for that one command -- just wanted to see if anyone else is doing anything with it before going any further..    -dan