ddd

How to Install DDD in HP-UX 11

From: francis
Subject: How to Install DDD in HP-UX 11
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:37:28 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

-I have just download and unzip the ddd-3.3.8.tar to the ddd-3.3.8 directory in my windows.

-What is the next step that I need to take to install the ddd in my HP-UX 11 server.

-Do I need to ftp the ddd-3.3.8 files to my Unix first (which directory to ftp into unix ?) or should I create a new directory?

-What is the executable file that I need to run to start the installation

-Do I need to change anything?

-Do I need to link up the DDD with the GDB? How do I do that?

Please help me as I am very new to Unix and I have to debug a C program under Unix. Hope you can show me the way.

Thanks

Regards

Francis A.