ddd

RE: ddd on ia64-hpux11.22

From: apgaylard
Subject: RE: ddd on ia64-hpux11.22
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:32:27 GMT

> AG>  Yes, this is a problem that we're aware of.
> AG>  It's already been fixed in the CVS version,
> AG>  and will be in 3.3.9 when it's released.
> AG>  That'll be in a couple of weeks.
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I've never used CVS, except for the ViewCVS web interface, and that's only
> briefly.  Is there an easy way for me to snag something like a tar archive
> of all the latest ddd source files?  (I don't mind installing the CVS
> software.)
>
> Otherwise, no problem, I'll wait for the next release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Chris--

Chris,

CVS is quite easy to use.  Just go to
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=7500
and read the section entitled "Anonymous CVS access",
which explains how to haul out the tree.

Once you've done this, read the file "README-CVS"
which is at the top of the tree.  It explains how
to get a build to
work.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
Get an SMS sent to your phone when you receive an email and save time and money.
M-Web members only. http://www.mweb.co.za/mobile .