ddd

please help me

From: mhbpxy
Subject: please help me
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:54:12 +0800

dear ddd member:
how do you do!
excuse me that I have to interrupt your work,because I have a
question to ask about ddd
Now I worked in linux system,I have a project about ddd's
development,I have no idea,because I am not familar with ddd,I don't
konw ddd software's development structure;
I have saw some code about ddd,can you answer me some question
below?thank you for your help.please
 1. *.vsl file's function
 2. ddd software were written in c/c++ language?include the GUI(graph
user interface)?
 if not,which language did you use? and where is the GUI part's  code?
3.the relation between ddd and gdb(system's gdb),If I delete system's
gdb or change other's version gdb,ddd can work exactly?

I'm sorry to interrupt your job,but please help me,Thank for your help very much!
                            your sincerely

                             stiwen