ddd

Re: Cygwin build , Previous DLL (1.5.5-1) A few problems running

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: Cygwin build , Previous DLL (1.5.5-1) A few problems running
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:31:41 -0000

Hi,

You should probably wait for a new release of the Cygwin dll.
Then do not hesitate to dig down in the ddd source code and try
to fix things. It is actually a lot of fun and your patches will be
welcome.

My main goal for the forthcoming 3.3.9 was to address
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-12/msg00070.html

Regards,