ddd

RE: ddd and SSH

From: Joseph Magliocco
Subject: RE: ddd and SSH
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:02:16 -0800

Sorry about that.
I'm running PuTTY in SSH mode on WinXP to log into a linux machine at work.
I'm using exceed 7.1.0.0 for X windows support.
I'm debugging C++ code with GNU DDD 3.3.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu)/GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.2-2)

When I run ddd I get the following error:
ddd -command=gdbCmd simvTBV
Error: Can't open display: localhost:20.0

I have no trouble displaying other X applications: Virsim, xclock, xemacs, xterm.

Thanks,

Joe