ddd

RE: Segfault when a gnuplot graph is closed? Looks fixed!

From: apgaylard
Subject: RE: Segfault when a gnuplot graph is closed? Looks fixed!
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:24:55 GMT

Danny, thanks for fixing the Lesstif problem so quickly.
Robert, thanks for confirming the fix works OK.

I'll put a note into DDD's PROBLEMS file to remind us in future
to use Lesstif 0.93.94 or newer.

Andrew.

> I also tried several times not in valgrind (it is a lot faster of course)
> without any problem.
> Many Thanks to each person who looked into this problem.
>
> Robert Atwood

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
Get an SMS sent to your phone when you receive an email and save time and money.
M-Web members only. http://www.mweb.co.za/mobile .