ddd

RE: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

From: Serena Jones
Subject: RE: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:22:58 -0800 (PST)

From: Mrs Serena Jones
Return email: address@hidden

RE: PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married
to Dr. Harry Jones who worked with Kuwait Embassy in
Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year
2000.We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again
christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is again. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of US$5M. (Five Million U.S. Dollars)
with a finance/security company in Europe.
Presently, this money is still with the Security Company
and the management  just wrote me as the beneficiary
to come forward to receive the trunk box of money or
rather issue a letter of authorisation to somebody to
receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing
treatment for oesophageal cancer. I have since lost my
ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have
only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this
money distributed to victims of this fire outbreak in
Australia and other charity organizations. Because
relatives and friends have plundered so much of my
wealth since my  illness, I cannot live with the agony
of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.
Please,I beg you in the name of God to help me collect
the deposit and the interest accrued from the company
and distribute it accordingly.

I want a person that is God fearing that will use
this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to
understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't
want a situation where this money will be used in
an ungodly manner.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am
not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I
know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my soundless
voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me
always. I don't want them to know about this development.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I
receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Finance/ Security Company in Europe. I will also issue
you a letter of authority that will prove you as the
new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the
church to always pray for me because the
lord is my shephard.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
Christian. however that wants to serve the Lord must
serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for another person
for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
stated herein.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

N.B: PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN
CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND NETHERLANDS IMMEDIATELY TO
INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO PROCEED ON THIS TRANSACTION.
HE KNOWS AND DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF. THIS IS
VERY IMPORTANT

Name:         Robert Omoh
Direct line:  0031 645940763

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.