ddd

Re: -x command file question

From: Saif Khalaf
Subject: Re: -x command file question
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:53:35 -0800

Andrew,

Thank you for answering my question.  To my misfortune, due to the nature of my project, I am wedded to using DDD 3.1.4.

I actually have another, must simpler question for you.  I have a command file that has the following user defined function.

define foo
      print $arg0
      set $var = 1

      SHELL echo $arg0 >> output
      SHELL echo $var >> output
end

When I source the command file and run foo, the parameter $arg0 gets sent to the file "output" correctly.  The convenience variable $var produces an error "undefined $var."  How could I send $var to the file "output?"

Thank you in advance.  Solving this problem would make such a huge different in what I am doing.

-Saif Khalaf

Andrew Gaylard <address@hidden>

11/19/2003 10:01 AM