ddd

Re: installing ddd 3.3.7 on cygwin

From: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject: Re: installing ddd 3.3.7 on cygwin
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:49:14 +0200

[Please do not use HTML in email]

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 11:34:12 +0200, Dan Arad wrote:
>    I type "./configure ; make " from the ddd  3.3.7 folder , which contains
>    the following:

["NEWS", "configure.ac" etc. but no "configure"]

>    and I get :
>
>    $ ./configure; make
>    bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

>    Cygwin some how doesn't recognise or run configure.ac???

"configure.ac" is a source file which is needed to generate the "configure"
script that's in the source tarball. It looks like your folder no longer
contains the full contents of the tarball. Remove your folder, and extract
from the tarball again.

HTH,
Ray
--