ddd

RE: Install problem with ddd-3.3.7

From: Sandor . Voros
Subject: RE: Install problem with ddd-3.3.7
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:33:55 +0200

Since I followed exactly the INSTALL file instructions (i.e., `cd' to the
directory ddd-<release>, type ./configure, then make and finally make
install) I did not expect source location to be problematic. Anyway, I did
not understand that it was actually the harmless-looking

        /usr/bin/install: `tinyvalues.vsl' and
`/usr/local/share/ddd-3.3.7/themes/tinyvalues.vsl' are the same file

-like messages that were responsible for the "make install" failure, but
something else. So using the -i option (i.e. make -i install) it worked all
right.

Thanks,
Sandor