ddd

[Keyboard Input problems]

From: Previr Rangroo
Subject: [Keyboard Input problems]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:23:28 +0200

Hello
 I have configured my ddd for Cygwin environment. But whenever I start
ddd from the prompt I get the following warnings. Besides the ddd does
not take any input from the keyboard. Can you tell me which file to
modify and where so that the keyboard input is taken.

~previr

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:            Help()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfCancel

Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfCancel:
MenuEscape()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
(Annoyed?  Try 'Edit->Preferences->General->Suppress X Warnings'!)
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfBeginLine:
ManagerGadgetTraverseHome()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
DrawingAreaInput() ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfUp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfUp:
DrawingAreaInput() ManagerGadgetTraverseUp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':c <Key>osfBeginLine:
SWTopLineGrab()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:
osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:
ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect

Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:
MenuBarGadgetSelect()'