ddd

Re: motif

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: motif
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:35:53 GMT

> When doing the configure to install ddd3.3.7, I get the following error:
>
> configure: error: The Motif library '-lXm' could not be found.
>
> What do I do?
> Helga

Helga,

When reporting a problem such as this, we need to know:

- your CPU type
- your OS
- your compiler

It is not possible to analyse the problem further without this information.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/