ddd

DDD under CYGWIN: ^D and Execution Window

From: Joseph Roderickson
Subject: DDD under CYGWIN: ^D and Execution Window
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:58:48 -0400

I am reposting this, since I forgot to put the subject line in my first posting.

I have compiled DDD 3.3.1 under CYGWIN. I am having two problems (thus far):

(1) ^D is not recognized as EOF when debugging a program that reads from the standard input.

(2) The execution window does not work. All i/o still comes from and goes to the debugger's console, even though the execution window is showing.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Joseph