ddd

DDD Question

From: Al David
Subject: DDD Question
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:47:27 -0500

My goal is to get DDD working.  Currently, I execute DDD and nothing
happens, not GUI pops-up, nothing at all happens.

I am running a QNX system with...
QNX Momentics PE for Neutrino (x86) Version 6.2.0
and...
        DDD (Data Display Debugger (x86) Version 3.3.1
and...
        GNU gdb 5.0 (UI_OUT)

What do I need to do to get DDD working?  Do I need to upgrade to the latest
version of GDB?  I currently have no idea what it will take to get DDD
working, am grasping at straws till I learn more but need to get this up and
running quickly.

Al David
Revis & Associates, Inc.
6112 West 14th Street