ddd

Problem with working directory

From: Shrooms 00
Subject: Problem with working directory
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

Even if I set the ddd working directory properly, fopen commands in the program
won't work properly unless I use the full path in them.
Like:

fopen("tmp/test.txt");

will not work even if I change the directory to '/disk1/dir/dir2/dir3': only

fopen("/disk1/dir/dir2/dir3/tmp/test.txt");

works, and I can't afford to do this with every fopen in the program. How do I
make the program recognize the directory it's being executed on?