ddd

ddd on Linux

From: Lynch, Thomas Edward (Tom)
Subject: ddd on Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:58:08 -0500

Greetings:

        I'm running ddd version 3.3.1 on a Linux Redhat
        7.2 machine. We are trying to debug a C++ environment
        using Cadence TestBuilder. We keep getting:

0x088d4b18 in ?? () at eval.c:41
        in eval.c
Current language:  auto; currently c

        We can hit continue and it will be all right. It complains
        it can't find "eval.c" in the current directory. Any ideas
        what's causing this? Thanks for any help in advance.

        Tom

Tom Lynch
Member of Technical Staff
Agere Systems