ddd

Trouble building ddd with cygwin

From: Dave
Subject: Trouble building ddd with cygwin
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:32:44 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new installation of cygwin on Windows ME.  I have gcc and can run gdb
OK.  I have installed lesstif from a binary release:
lesstiif-cygwin-0.93.18.tar.bz2.

Unfortunately make doesn't work.  I get the following error:
Making all in ddd
make[1]: Entering directory `/ddd-3.3.1/ddd'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ddd-3.3.1/ddd'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have a feeling my problem is that I haven't installed all the programs I need
for building.  (e.g. yacc? )  Can someone please tell me what I need to do to
get it to build; I don't want to live with just gdb.

Thanks,
Dave M.