ddd

Babulal Matrimonial Classifieds

From: Babulal Classifieds
Subject: Babulal Matrimonial Classifieds
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:46:57 -0400

Dear Readers,

I would like to introduce the new match-making site that has just been created.
http://www.babulal.com/

The most unique feature about this site is, it is just for Gujarati speaking US
residents only. This feature is the first of its kind. We thought it is
important because similarities in dharma, poshaak and khorak (religion, dress
and food), are essential ingredients to create a successful marriage.

The other most important thing is, this site is absolutely free. There are no
fees for members registration or contacting members.

We need your cooperation to make this site a success for the community. Please
participate if you are a candidate and / or forward this to your friends and
relatives (Gujarati speaking US residents only).

If you are not Gujarati speaking US resident and / or need to be removed from
this mailing list please email your REMOVE request to address@hidden

Babulal Classifieds

http://www.babulal.com/