ddd

Compiling Problem DDD 3.3.1 + gcc 3.2

From: Ruben Garcia
Subject: Compiling Problem DDD 3.3.1 + gcc 3.2
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:02:38 +0200

In http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/
it says:
To build DDD from sources, you need

   * The DDD source distribution
     <http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/#Getting> (see above).
   * The GNU compiler collection (GCC)
     <http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc.html>, version 2.7.2 or
     higher (or another C++ compiler).
   * The LessTif <http://www.lesstif.org/> user interface toolkit,
     version 0.89 or higher (or another Motif-compatible user interface
     toolkit).

I tried compiling it with gcc version 3.2 (Mandrake Linux 9.0 3.2-1mdk)
It complains it uses many deprecated features, and doesn't compile. Please somebody have a look at it, and write in the homepage which compiler versions have been tested. If you change the source code so that
it does compile, so much the better. Thank you!
PS. I changed a few things in the code to make it compile, but I got stuck on some internals.