ddd

Secret New Mohammed Atta Video ID

From: george3323
Subject: Secret New Mohammed Atta Video ID
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:31:39 -0700

ORDER NOW $19.95

"Mohamed Atta & The Venice Flying Circus"

AN EXPLOSIVE NEW VIDEO!

Follow our investigative journalist as he goes in search of answers to some of the biggest unanswered questions about the September 11th attack...

"Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus" is filled with explosive revelations.. both about the perpetrators of one of history's greatest crimes, and the people who helped them, including those in the United States.

How did three of the four terrorist pilots ÿFFFF91just happenÿFFFF92 to attend two flight schools in tiny Venice, FloridaÿFFFF85each of which is owned by Dutch nationals?

Was there a ÿFFFF91Trojan horseÿFFFF92 in our midst?

Was Mohamed Atta and his terrorist cohort here as part of a still-undisclosed government intelligence operation that somehow went horribly wrong?

continued here...