ddd

No more debt worries! M

From: Tom . Flint940
Subject: No more debt worries! M
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:00:41 -0700

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?

  • Tired of Mounting Credit Card Debt?
  • Frustrated by Creditor Harrassment?
  • Bogged down by Medical Expenses?
  • Just Plain Tired of the Financial Insanity?
HERES WHAT WE CAN DO...

  • Reduce your debts by up to 60%!
  • Reduce or Eliminate Interest!
  • Preserve or Rebuild your Credit
  • Stop the Harrassing Phone Calls!
CLICK HERE TO GET OUT OF DEBT

Did you know that you could reduce all of your unsecured debt by up to 60% and consolidate it into ONE monthly payment WITHOUT taking out another loan?!

Let US deal with your creditors, we'll negotiate a reduced payback and combine all of your debt into one simple payment saving you thousands of dollars! Take 90 seconds to fill out the simple quote form to see how much less you could be paying. It's fast, free and there is no obligation to apply!

CLICK HERE FOR A FREE QUOTE

Please know that we do not want to send you information regarding our special offers if you do not wish to receive it. If you would no longer like us to contact you or feel that you have received this email in error, please click here to unsubscribe.