ddd

industrial panel pc,LCD monitor

From: ¹ÚÀμö
Subject: industrial panel pc,LCD monitor
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:40:53 -0400

For more details Click here www.jeongil.co.kr

 Dear Sirs or Madams,

We are a manufacturer of industrial panel computers, LCD monitors and Flash Disks

in KOREA.For more effective and convenient factory automation, we are doing continually our best not only to keep abreast of latest technologies but also to be a pioneer in industrial-automation field.

With unique technology power authorized from domestic market for a long time, we are launching to

the world market.  It's our obligation to share our technology with world-wide customers.

If you need any information, please feel free to contact us.Best Regards,

Jay Ro / Oversea Marketing Manager

===============================
JEONGIL INTERCOM CO., LTD.
2F 200-10, Anyang7, Manan
Anyang-City, Kyonggi Korea
Tel : +82 31 423-6172
Fax : +82 31 449-2073
address@hidden
www.jeongil.co.kr

Whole Type PC

PANEL PC JPC-411

PANEL PC JPC-433

Slim Type PC

If you wish not to receive e-mails in the future from jeongil Click here tWo unsubscribe from this list