ddd

Regarding DDD download

From: Latha Nagaraja, Noida
Subject: Regarding DDD download
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:52:42 +0530

Hi,
I would like to download DDD but when ever I click on the link it tries to
open the ftp site and then gives me an error message not able to find.
Please help me to download DDD.

thanking you and warm regards
Latha

Disclaimer
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.