ddd

urgent business proposal

From: goris ache
Subject: urgent business proposal
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:35:54 +0100 (BST)

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. goris ache, the personal Assistance to the
late Nigerian Minister of Justice and the Attorney
General of the Federal Chief Bola Ige, who was
murdered on 23rd of December, 2001 by an unknown
persons.

Before he became the minister of Justice and the
Attorney General of the Federation, he was once the
Minister of Mines and Power. During his time as a
Minister of Mines and Power, the Federal Government of
Nigeria gave to his ministry the sum of US$200
Million, which is to be used for the completion of
The Ajaokuta Steel Industry and the purchasing of
electrical transformers and cable for the Nigerian
Electric Power Authority (NEPA). Then this jobs and
the supply of the transformers and cables were done,
but of low quality standard and the transformers he
imported was of low quality standard and of low power
capacity.

Because of the low quality standard of this jobs,the
sum of US$22 Million was realized of which he
deposited US$15 Million to a security company in
Europe looking for a reliable person or company he
will transact business with, before he meet his
un-timely death   on the 23rd of December, 2001. He
informed the security company about his foreign
partner who will be coming to pick the money although
no company’s name was given to the security company
before he died it was only I and the late Chief Bola
Ige knows about the money.

Therefore, if you can be trusted in fairness to your
honesty to safe keep that money pending when I will be
coming to meet you in your country. Please, if you are
not interested with this business, kindly inform me as
soon as you received this proposals. At the same
time,if you are interested, kindly send me as a matter
of urgency: your company’s name and address, your
private phone and fax number. This will be used to
send to you the fund deposit certificate  which you
will use to claim the money from the Security Company.

I am awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regad

goris ache