ddd

Re: Problem with DDD debugger on unix

From: cheawpan
Subject: Re: Problem with DDD debugger on unix
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:59:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, cheawpan wrote:

 Hi,
    I try to use DDD 3.2.1 for debugging program on unix. But I got error
 when I try to run my code for debugging. Belo is the error message I see
in the DDD window.

 warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.
 warning: GDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers
 warning: and track explicitly loaded dynamic code.
 You can't do that without a process to debug

 And the program didn't run and I could not debug my program.

 Please suggest me to solve this problem.

 Sathoon