ddd

help! Mouse right click not working

From: roger . lee
Subject: help! Mouse right click not working
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:09:25 +1100

Hi,

I have compiled DDD on my solaris box, but the right mouse button click does
not do anything after the first click. However, the left button click
continue to function. I wonder if anybody had similar problem compiling DDD
on solaris 8.0. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks

Roger Lee
IT Development - HPA
Phone: (03)9217-5405
Mobile: 0402 102 710
Email: address@hidden

the HPA Postmaster: address@hidden

Before opening or using any attachments we recommend you check them
for viruses and defects.
Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

www.hpa.com.au