ddd

Fw: ddd display "tab" in the source window as 8 or 4 character?how to co

From: chen bin
Subject: Fw: ddd display "tab" in the source window as 8 or 4 character?how to configure?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:51:36 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: chen bin
To: address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:44 AM
Subject: ddd display "tab" in the source window as 8 or 4 character?how to
configure?

the problem haunts me for a long time.

for example,
1)I input the source code this way:
"TAB"+"gui_init();" with VC6.0 and samba(you know, I am not a vi lover, yet)

DDD display the source this way:
        gui_init();
~~~~~~~~
8 space character!

2)I try to point to the function name "gui_init", but nothing happens.
Then I double click the function name,now DDD display the source this way:
    gui_init();  (now gui_init is shadowed!)
~~~~
NOW 4 space character!

3)now I move the mouse and pointer to the function name "gui_init", DDD
do display some debug information this time.

Do you understand my problem?
it is crazy for me to debug with DDD when meeting such a nightmare(DDD is the
most excellent debugger I've seen, of course)

BTW:
the problem happens on
TurboLinux Server 6.5, DDD 3.1.5 and DDD 3.3.1