ddd

fujitsu/lahey debugger fdb & ddd

From: Frank Mueller
Subject: fujitsu/lahey debugger fdb & ddd
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:46:01 +0100

Dear support group,

I am using ddd for some years and usually I am quit glad to have it
when trying to solve programming problems.

Recently our institute bought the fujitsu/lahey fortran 95 compiler
(v. 6.0) - lf95 - with its own debugger fdb.  In former times (which
mean with former versions of the compooiler and of ddd) I could use
the executables compiled with -g together with ddd. This is not
possible anymore. Is there any possibility to combine fdb and ddd v.
3.3?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
        Frank Mueller

Dr. Frank Mueller                               Tel:    +49 (0)40 41173 215
Max-Planck-Institute for Meteorology    FAX:    +49 (0)40 41173 350
Bundesstr. 55                           E-mail: address@hidden

D-20146 Hamburg