ddd

Letter from Russia ...... Happy New Year !!!

From: natoosya
Subject: Letter from Russia ...... Happy New Year !!!
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:07:26 +0600

Russian girl (2.2 years old ) very need your support !!!...

Her name is Natasha (she is only 2.2 years old) .She lives in Russia .
She needs in guiding surgical operation (inherent defect of heart ).
This operation is not free - for treatment needs 1850 $
Family of baby find this amount - unfeasible !!!
Without this sum of money , nobody else wants to help ...
WE turned to different organisations for help , but we alwayas received the
same answer : "we have a list of people to help "...
Time is running... The doctors is going to operation!!!
Therefore our family has decided will address to you:

Please help!!!!
You are our last hope!!!

Please help this girl to learn(find out) other, more high-grade and happy
life!!!
Help her to become healthy!!!

Banking account:

USD
Intermediary Bank Code: ABNAUS33
Intermediary Bank: ABN AMRO Bank, New York
Beneficiary Bank Acc: 574074590141
Beneficiary Bank Code: IINDRUMM
Beneficiary Bank: International Industrial Bank , Moscow
Beneficiary Acc: 30112840377012253301
Beneficiary: International Media Bank, Podgorica
account number : R-6378-5437-8845
For : Semynova N.Y.

Your any help (even 50 $ ) is the first step to treatment of baby !!!
For little girl - you are last hope!!!
Please Help !!!!

See http://natoosya.hut.ru