ddd

problem with pydb with DDD

From: Snake Plissken
Subject: problem with pydb with DDD
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:48:30 +0000

Hi

When using pydb with DDD, the green execution point arrow does not appear. Instead, I get a normal line cursor.

When I try to involve the execution point by right clicking in the source window and selecting <Set Execution Point>, I get the message at the bottom of the screen (see file attachment screen shot:

"Cannot determine address of mark_to_market.py:3"

Any ideas for a fix? I can set breakpoints Glyphs no problem. I'm using Python intrepretor 1.5.2 and DDD 3.3.

Your help is most appreciated.

Snakes