ddd

Problem

From: Ricardo Santos
Subject: Problem
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:03:16 -0000

Hi.

I'm novice to Linux and perhaps that's the problema, but here it goes.

I have Red Hat 7.1 with KDE with kernel version 2.4.2-2.

When I want to install DDD 3.3-1 via rpm, the rpm manager asks me for
openmotif.

When I install via sources it gives me an error in make, searching for
several files in Xm directory. That directory does not exist in my
laptop and I dont know hw to get it.

I appreciate your help, because this package could be useful for my
classes (I'm a teacher in a Mozambican University).

many thanks.

Ricardo Santos