ddd

how to add a new inferior debugger to DDD?

From: Marco Molteni
Subject: how to add a new inferior debugger to DDD?
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:43:44 +0200

[Please keep me in the CC list]

Hi,

sorry if this is a FAQ, I read the DDD manual but I found no mention.
I have a working experience with DDD but I haven't looked at its internals.

The subject line says it all: I have a source-level debugger
(which I think is derived from GDB) that I would like to add as an
inferior debugger to DDD.

Any document explaining how to do it, or at least which DDD source
file should I look at?

thanks
Marco