ddd

manual

From: Sijian Lin
Subject: manual
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:17:19 -0400

Hi there,
Thank you for the wonderful tool. I am trying to make xdvi manual from the
texi file
ddd.texi included in ddd-3.3.1 and ddd-3.3.1-pics, but I found that all
except one
.eps file are all missing. I notice that those files were in ddd-3.2.90 but
the old
distribution is no longer available. I need to make pdf or ps file since the
ones
included in the distribution are A4 format and in US letter type paper size
is used.
(I cannot see the page number if I use the A4 format document in letter size
paper).
Could you point me to find the letter size ps/pdf manual, or the missing eps
files?
Thanks again,
Sijian Lin
Axiowave Networks