[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CREDIT DECLINED? QUALIFIES FOR $3,OOO MAJOR CREDIT CARD
CREDIT DECLINED? QUALIFIES FOR $3,OOO MAJOR CREDIT CARD ezxml
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:17:06 -0400
Have you applied for a major credit card and have been denied?
We have some good news for you!
If you can answer, "YES" to the following six questions, you are qualified to
receive an unsecured major credit card!
1. Are you at least 18 years of age or older?
2. Do you have a household income of at least $1,000 per month?
3. Do you have a checking or savings account in your name?
4. Have you had either the same job OR residence for the past 6 months?
5. Have all bankruptcies (if any) been discharged? (answer YES, if
bankruptcy has been discharged or you never filed for bankruptcy)
6. You have not had any derogatory credit in the last six months?
Your initial credit limit will be up to $3,000.00 even if you've had credit
problems in the past!
Just for applying you will also receive a 3 day/2 night vacation and Travel
Club with 50% off of hotel rooms throughout the United States, Canada and
CALL NOW! First Financial D.C., Inc. TOLL FREE 1-800-867-7250 any time, 24
To be removed from this list, click on "reply" and just put "remove" in the
subject line and your address will be removed from our files.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- CREDIT DECLINED? QUALIFIES FOR $3,OOO MAJOR CREDIT CARD ezxml,