ddd

DDD 3.3.1 , Mandrake 8.0, JDK1.3.1

From: Stefan Maassen
Subject: DDD 3.3.1 , Mandrake 8.0, JDK1.3.1
Date: 24 Jul 2001 13:39:39 +0200

Hello everybody!

I'm using Mandrake 8.0 and Sun JDK1.3.1 . Now, as I suppose, ddd is the
king of debuggers, I want to use it to debug my java programs. My
problem is, that I can't display any value via marking variable, right
click, display. Nothing appears. If I click "Data -> Display Local
Variables" then the local variables are displayed. But if I try to
display e.g. a vector variable, noting happens.
I tried the following combinations, but the bug was already there:

- ddd 3.3.1 binaries for mandrake 8.0 / lesstif 0.92.32
- ddd 3.3.1 binaries for redhat 7.1 / openmotif
- ddd 3.3.1 source with lesstif / openmotif
- ddd 3.3 source with less

I'm quite desperated. Does anyone know a tip, which could provide a
solution?
Thanks in advance!

Stefan Maaßen