ddd

Choose source files for viewing

From: Stefan Macher (EED)
Subject: Choose source files for viewing
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:56:24 +0200

Hello,

I am using the STL vector template very often in my source code. Every time I
step into a function that receives such a object I see the source code of the
vector class and have to step through it. Is it somehow possible to tell DDD
that I don't want to see the source code of such libraries and that these lines
should be executed until the program reaches my code. Perhaps I can define in a
config file which source files I want to see.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Macher