ddd

Re: using DDD with dbx

From: Tim Combs
Subject: Re: using DDD with dbx
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:08:20 -0500

I have used 3.3.1 and have noticed the same thing using GDB.  When I turned
on tracing, I noticed it was doing "info sources" many times.  Eventually
it stops and you can use DDD but it takes a long time, but then I was using
a rather large binary with plenty of files.  If you start up ddd with
the --trace option, you can see what is happening.

Tim
address@hidden